- Choose Between Monocular, Binocular (30° or 45°), or Trinocular viewing head rotatable 360°
- WF10x/18.5mm eyepiece (paired – one w/pointer), diopter adjustment
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece
- Objectives (Choose one):
- DIN 4x
- DIN 10x
- 100xR oil objectives
- Plan Achromat
- Plan Achromat 4x
- Plan Achromat 10x
- Plan Achromat 40xR
- Plan Achromat 100xR oil Objectives
- Phase Contrast
- DIN Plan Phase Achromat 10x
- DIN Plan Phase 20x
- DIN Plan Phase 40xR
- DIN Plan Phase 100xR oil
- Rackless Mechanical stage w/ low position coaxial controls
- Condenser (Choose One)
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm & filter holder
- Phase condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm & filter holder
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Variable LED illuminator
- Dust cover, power cord and manual
- EXC-120 Microscope Series
Where Value Meets Performance
Engineered for clinical and classroom applications, ACCU-SCOPE’s EXC-120 Series is equipped with sharp, high contrast objectives on a rugged, die-cast aluminum frame designed for years of heavy use. Featuring ergonomic focusing controls, all brass gears and the widest field of view eyepieces in its class, the EXC-120 Series delivers exceptional value and performance for an entry level clinical microscope.
Developed specifically for the educational and clinical markets, the EXC-120 Series objectives provide sharp, clear images with front lens surfaces that are flush and easy to clean. Objectives are available in achromat, semi-plan, plan achromat, and plan phase.
The low positioned coaxial focusing mechanism provides complete ergonomic comfort to users during extended viewing periods. The coaxial focusing controls allow the user to rest their hand on the counter while focusing the microscope, allowing for maximum comfort.
Available with a LED illuminator allowing for tremendous energy savings, the EXC-120 Series provides superb brightness.
This is a specifications Tab
People Will Love This